We know that every man who goes to the gym has one thing in common – get big muscles on his arms. But being able to have big arms requires a lot of hard work and perseverance. Because arms are just like legs, are not easy to develop and get big. However, if you do the right routine and maintain a good healthy diet, you will for sure get big and ripped in no time.
If you want to get big and not only ripped, we will offer you one of the hardest but most efficient workouts you can think of – Armed Warfare Workout Routine. Take a look further and find out!
- 1. Cable Pulldown for Triceps: Do at least 10 sets of 10 repetitions each. Increase the weight every two sets
- 2. Cable Curl for Biceps: Do at least 10 sets of 10 repetitions. Increase the weight every two sets.
This will help you get your arms hot enough for what’s coming.
- 1. Single Arm Preachers Curls with Dumbbells: You can do 2 or 3 sets, but you will have to do as many repetitions as you can until your biceps get stunned.
- 2. French curls: Do 4 sets and again, until your triceps can’t keep going, so you push them to the limit.
- 3. T-Curls: Even though T-Curls can be very hard, you will also have to do 2 sets and as many repetitions as you can, breaking those biceps.
- 4. Dumbbell Kick-Back at Two Positions: Hard as it is, you need to do 2 sets but at least 40 reps on each arm, 20 on each position
- 5. Reverse Pull-Up at 3 positions: 2 sets of 30 reps, 10 reps at wide grip, 10 at medium and 10 at close.
- 6. Underbar Triceps Extensions: 2 Sets of as many repetitions as you can, making your triceps go nuts.
- 7. Triceps Gauntlet: To finish this routine, the Triceps Gauntlet Frenzy – Do at least 25 reps with eight different weights, for a total of 200 repetitions. Start with the heaviest set of dumbbells you can.
As you see, this routine is to make your arm muscles scream in agony if they had a mouth. However, you may be the one who starts crying if you’re not strong enough.
Make sure to do this routine alongside a friend or gym partner and don’t let your arms rest more than 30 seconds per set and 40 seconds per exercise. If you do this, your arms will get bigger in no time!